CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh my god

Oh my god!! I was at the gym today and was at the sauna when this malay guy came in. At first i was ok fine its public i don't really care. Then all of the sudden he was TAKING OFF HIS TOWEL and i was AUGGHHHHH!!! luckily i wasn't wearing my specs if not i would have been like "DAMN WHAT THE HELL" so i closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sauna. Suddenly he left and went out totally naked. The next thing i knew. he was in the steam bath with me and another guy naked too! I started thinking if it was the new IN thing to do when in the sauna but i just shrugged it off. Damn that really ruined my day man. Couldn't really eat though and my friend wanted to buy me a hotdog. Haih~~~

1 comment:

Fantasy said...

oh my stars!! haha thts so strange @.@ wonder what was happening..??